three pillars of outfield
Outfield training consists of a multitude of drills, and exercises to learn and understand how and what it takes to become an elite outfielder. There are many different parts to playing outfield that require
- Younger players looking to learn the approach of playing outfield
- Basic fundamentals and foundation building
- Situational fielding and throwing understanding
- Develop general understanding of outfield play
- Learn mechanics of fielding & throwing
- Footwork, route running, and positioning
- Understanding of outfield communication
- Advanced techniques & drills
- Breakdown of situational positioning & fielding
- Learn how to maximize arm strength
- Coaching for all 3 outfield positions to become for valuable
- Understand and learn how to play balls off the walls
Limited Time Offer!
Are you trying to get a stronger arm? Have you been battling arm issues? Do you want to be able to throw runners out?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the Arm Care Manual is just for you! In this manual, I will walk you through exercises that will not only strengthen, but also keep your arm healthy year-around. This manual has been carefully put together from years of extensive understanding of how our arms work when throwing the ball. Through trial & error, experiences, multiple rehab’s, I have crafted this for you to have and take with you throughout the year to ensure your arm stays strong and healthy!Get it now!